Park Ave Photography, LLC.
Allentown, PA 18103
A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words
Park Ave Photography captures moments, and through a genuine form of storytellling, turns those moments into your story
A Story of New Beginnings...
A Story of Love...
A Story of Firsts...
A Story of New Roads...
Ricardo Riquelmy, Lehigh Valley Event & Portrait Photographer
Regarded as the go to portrait photographer in the Lehigh Valley, I am known for my exquisite portrait photography. Being a family man with three children of my own, along with my years long study of photography and graphic design, has perfected my skill of of capturing emotions and creating works of art. Investing in my art is the best investment in preserving your story.
I specialize in weddings, Sweet 16's, and portrait photography. I offer sessions outdoors or in my in-home studio in Allentown, PA.
What Our Custom Photography Experience Looks Like
I believe in in customizing each individual event or photo session, in order to provide my clients with the best experience. Whether it be a private studio session, an outdoor session, or a private venue event, I will capture YOUR story in the most authentic and natural way. I pride myself in making my clients feel comfortable. I will make you laugh and I may move you to good tears. My photographic style takes real moments, freezes and captures them, then turn those captured moments into images that will tell your story forever.
I strive to offer my clients more than just a simple photo session. I offer a full custom photography experience! Custom photography is about art, professionalism and client service. I will discuss exactly what you want out of your portraits. This includes going over any special wishes and answer any questions you might have. Are you nervous about what to wear? Are you not sure about the best location for your shoot? Are you unsure on how to pose? These are some of the things we will discuss and answer before your session, to help put you at ease about any concerns you might have.
Each of my portrait sessions includes:
- The session itself, along with my time and professional photography skills
- The option for you to choose the aesthetic of your vision. To assist, I provide backgrounds and backdrops for your studio session
- An emailed welcome guide, with styling tips, to help you figure out your hair, makeup, and outfits
- Basic props for studio sessions, to help change the look of your photos
- The option to change outfits in a private bathroom in my in-home studio, or a tent for the ability to change outdoors in order to create different looks for your photos
- An online proof gallery where you can choose your final images
- A Final Gallery of your completed images, with the ability to view, download, and order your prints.